Terms and Conditions
In using Ouffer.com you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Visitor", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Visitor and ourselves, or either the Visitor or ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Ouffer Offer Provisions
Ouffer provides its members with discounted goods and services from local businesses. By purchasing a voucher on our website for a given "offer," you agree to receive and be charged for the offer once the minimum number of offers required for the offer to be "on" is reached. Click Here to see our Refund Policy.
We require you to create an account to purchase a offer so that you can print the voucher out, view past vouchers, and change your preferences regarding e-mails, passwords, etc.
You will notice in the "Good To Know" section that each offer has certain rules or limitations. These vary from offer to offer. The following does not:
Terms and Conditions for Ouffer Purchase, Delivery and Redemption
- Ouffers are not redeemable for cash. In the case that the Ouffer user does not use the full balance of their Ouffer, the Ouffer user is not entitled to any consideration.
- Combining Ouffers with any other coupons, promotions or discounts is at the sole discretion of the vendor.
- The value of the Ouffer does not cover taxes, gratuity or prior balances.
- Neither Ouffer nor the restaurant is responsible for lost, stolen or otherwise damaged vouchers.
- Trying to reproduce or sell any Ouffer is prohibited. Users are welcome to trade or gift Ouffers.
- Ouffers are deemed void at any point after the expiration date listed on the Ouffers.
- Using Ouffers to purchase ic beverages is at the discretion of the vendor. The vendor agrees to comply with all state and federal laws pertaining to the serving of alcohol.
- Note other restrictions not mentioned here, but on the Ouffer or feature.
Purchase of Knives
By law, we cannot sell or deliver any cutting implements such as knives to anyone under the age of 16 in NSW and ACT, and under the age of 18 in Victoria. When you order these products online, you are confirming that you're of the legal age and that the information you have provided us is true and accurate.
Purchase of Alcohol
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
By law - the delivery of alcohol must be accepted by an adult being either the person who placed the order, or another adult who is able to accept the delivery on behalf of the person who placed the order.
Ouffer.com Liquor License No: LIQP770016413
IMPORTANT INFORMATION RELATING TO HEALTH OR NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS
NOTHING CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED TO BE OR SHOULD BE TAKEN FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT.
1. The information and statements provided on this [Website] with respect to any health or nutritional product that we retail from time to time is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Such information and statement with respect to any product is for general knowledge only and should not be relied upon.
2. Medical advice is required for any health or nutritional related treatment or condition and for dosages of the pharmaceutical product supplied via this Website.
3. You take full and total responsibility for what you do with this information and any resulting outcomes from your actions.
4. All information contained on this Website is not intended nor is it implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice or any information contained on or in any product packaging or labels.
5. Always seek the advice of your Pharmacist or General Practitioner when making decisions concerning starting any new medical treatment, continuing with medical treatment or with any questions you may have regarding any health or nutritional related treatment or condition.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company's literature; and
excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Use and Access
You are solely responsible for evaluating the integrity and accuracy of any text and content available through this site. Ouffer.com shall not be held liable for untimely removal of inappropriate, damaging, or offensive content. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is strictly prohibited, including such by framing, screen scraping, other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company.
Ouffer.com does not claim that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best of our ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents, officers, and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user"s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers may log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party"s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text, links, and all other content present on this website. The Ouffer.com logo is a trademark of this Company.
The laws of the Australia govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the Company.
Notification of Changes
The Company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. You are therefore advised to re-read this statement on a regular basis. These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Visitor and Ouffer.com. Your accessing of this website indicates your understanding, agreement to, and acceptance of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
© Ouffer.com 2013 All Rights Reserved